Sunday, November 11, 2007

Saving Lots of Money on a New Computer

My computer is on the fritz at the moment. I am having to reboot it frequently and I think it's about time to get a new one. I was looking for reviews of those free online offers to see if I could find one that was legit. I found one that you can complete without giving away your credit card info. The only catch is you have to sign up more friends than you normally would. BUT, I have heard of lots of people who received the free laptop. So I'm going to give it a try because I can't afford one right now and to save $1100 dollars on something I need is huge. Follow this link if you'd like to complete the offer for yourself while helping me get a new laptop. www.notebooks4free.com Also, if you're looking for the offer you have to complete without giving away credit card info then sign up for the ebay account and place a bid on a low priced item.